Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My day off from the paperchase

I just couldn't do it today. Perhaps tonight I'll see if I can turn some of the names friends have researched from Internet sites into e-mail addresses and send a massive e-mail that continues my begging and pleading. I did not call customer service today. I have not heard from anyone, despite repeated professional communications, breakdowns, requests, begging and pleading, telephone calls, faxes, e-mails and overnight packages. I'm incredulous at the lack of basic decency to even respond to a customer, let alone fulfil my (really, honestly, what should be a simple) request. Even in my worst nightmares (and believe you there are many) I never thought the lack of a simple letter from our mortgage company could possibly derail this entire thing. Yet, here we are.

3 comments:

Nicole Brueck said...

What does your agency say about this? I know we ran into a problem with our mortgage as well and they talked to the in country person who was able to talk to the judge and stated a regional office document would be satisfactory. I don't know what company you were dealing with but ours was BofA. Good luck...sending prayers for a quick resolution. Please let me know if I can do anything to help.

Alison said...

Did you remind them about your media contacts? Oh, it would make a fantastic story!!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with Alison! This is just nuts. I hope today is a better day. :)