To answer a couple of questions left in the comment section from friends:
1 - the agency says it is a request I must fulfill.
2 - yes, I've previously played the media card, but just did so a bit more strongly...
On a (good) suggestion from someone in the media world, I've sent an e-mail to the press contact listed on Bank of America's website. I got an immediate out of office, but got three more e-mail addresses in media relations (to whom I immediately forwarded my e-mail) and...wait for it...a cell phone number. So now I'm feeling a bit better about at least trying. I'll use the cell phone number tomorrow if I don't hear back from one of these 4 - who have confirmed e-mail addresses.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's your blog address you should leave them... and I will post something on my socialmedia personal sites, if other people do the same hopefully they should look at it... just an idea, socialmedia becomes a powerful tool in desperate cases like this. Send us a quick paragraph on what you would alike all your followers to place on facebook and see if it makes them react :)
Delphine
Post a Comment