Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I've done all I can do

When I say I've taken this mortage letter issue as high as I can take it, I mean it.

Literally, I've just spent a likely wasted $20 on an overnight package to the CEO of Bank of America.

Spiritually, I have reached a point where I have to give this one up to the big guy. You know, the one I've been keeping from the rest of you while I cry and ask for help.

Today's phone call to yet another customer service person netted an entirely different story/explanation than the previous ones. Today she said she was trying yet another form of communication to the legal department asking for assistance on our behalf. By my count this is at least 4 different forms of communication; each person I speak with says something else and though I insist on speaking with a supervisor I never get one, but I'm assured they're involved with coming up with a solution.

And my good feelings about yesterday's rep were erradicated quickly when I realized the direct line he'd given me - and which I'd read back to him not once but twice - goes to a fax number.

So today I begged yet another person to get the same information that has been provided to legal, supposedly, a myriad of ways to do it yet again.

And I put it all in a package and overnighted it to the CEO. Like that will help.

I've done all I can. So, big guy, I've done all I can think to do. If any of my friends have suggestions, feel free. Otherwise I'm to the point where I think I need the ultimate help.

2 comments:

Tracey and Chuck said...

Holly,
I am so sorry that you are going through all this. I have worked in the mortgage business my whole career and just wondering (which I am sure you have already tried but just a suggestion) if you could have a "Mortgage only" Credit Report done that would report all the information including a pay history that should be required. Again, just a thought!!! My heart breaks for you as this is just absoultely ridiculous for you guys to have to go through this while these little girls are waiting for their mama and dada to bring them home! Thinking of you, Tracey

Tracey and Chuck said...

Holly -
I know no words can help but the note you left for me....this whole thing is just absolutely infuriating....I cannot even fatham what it is for you and Brian. You have got to be a very very strong person and my heart breaks in pieces for you guys!!! Just keep remembering the prize, the prize at the end...you will get it!!! I really wonder how these judges can wake up in the mornings and look at themselves in the mirror when they know what they are doing to families who should have been together months ago if it wasn't for them!