Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sisyphean tasks

Documents, documents, documents, documents. Most regions want a second batch of documents between trip 1 and trip 2, but Tver wants as much of it at the beginning of trip 1 as possible. I now have 6 business days to get a TON of paperwork done. I'm at least trying to get as much done as I can, even if I can't do it all. But, man, this adoption journey has a never, never, never-ending batch of paperwork. I just got a batch done, tried to catch my breath and got another long list to work through. Letters from the mortgage company saying we pay. Doctors visits. CPA audits. Official pictures of the room. More copies of our marriage license. It goes on and on!

We think we've got our flights arranged. We should have our final itinerary tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We will be thinking good thoughts!

Todd and Jana said...

I am so happy to read about your upcoming trip to Russia! Congrats on your referrals:)