Monday, October 26, 2009

Tana the delightful

I'm so sad. Two weeks to the day after losing their sweet Stella, my parents lost another beloved greyhound today, the absolutely delightful Tana. She was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, the same disease that took Stella and 3 other greyhounds in our family, on Friday and was going downhill very quickly.

I'm beyond sad and confused. My parents, and us by association, have barely had time to catch our breath from the loss of Stella and now Tana is gone, too, at only 7. I can't quite figure it out and I definitely don't understand it. If you have animals you love, please hug them and spend some extra time loving on them in the coming days. Enjoy them while you can.

1 comment:

Troy and Rachel said...

Oh man - I am so sorry to hear that. You all are in my prayers - I know how losing a pet (members of the family) is. Hang in there.