It's likely to be a quiet week. These are "May holidays" in Russia and rumor has it most offices are closed. I'm trying to get confirmation from our agency (who you would think would communicate stuff like this to its families, but that's neither here nor there) but suspect that we shouldn't expect any news this week. I'm still trying to learn more about how Smolensk handles its referrals (is it first-in/first-out based on families files or do they match specific children with specific files, etc.).
So, if I'm quiet, it's because it's quiet.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Holly and Brian,
I have read that the offices are closed from 5/1 - 5/12 due to holidays so there should be a slow down in referrals for the month of May. Let's hope that means June will be an exceptional month for referrals.
We were registered in February also, but in Vladivostok.
Take care,
Jana
Post a Comment