I've been sitting here with the blog window open trying to come up with something...interesting...to write about. Nothing much in that regard, but I wanted to at least say hello.
Oh Holly! Thanks for your comment! I am really surprised you have not heard anything yet....does your agency have an explanation? On another note, I saw some super cute rugs at Target the other day and thought of you!!! Do you have any new pics of the room?
Not content to roll over when the fates decided not to have our child come to us the "normal" way, we had a huge adventure and adopted two sisters from Russia. Follow along as we share our adventures with Leah and Hope.
2 comments:
Oh Holly! Thanks for your comment! I am really surprised you have not heard anything yet....does your agency have an explanation?
On another note, I saw some super cute rugs at Target the other day and thought of you!!! Do you have any new pics of the room?
Hello back at ya!
Post a Comment