Wednesday, April 8, 2009

At least we're not alone!

I had no idea when I posted the great rug hunt story that so many of you would say you had similar problems! Thanks for all of your suggestions about places to look and/or websites to check out. I really appreciate the ideas. I hope to be able to hit a few more stores in town on Saturday when I get off my part-time shift at the toy store. If I don't find anything there we will decide on something online. I feel like we need to get something just to...do something! It's very strange for me just to be waiting.

What's YOUR best guess for how long we'll wait for a referral? Not that it's a scientific experiment or anything, but we might as well start a pool of sorts. Hmmm....what prize could I offer for the winner?

And no guesses of dates that are soon to make me feel better! Just tell me what your gut says...its something to occupy some time!

To my friends Matt and Alana, snuggle that new Mason for me...congratulations! And to my friend Nancy who is in Russia, I'm so proud of you! Snuggle that Joshua for me when you see him next!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I think the end of May, beginning of June! :)

Anonymous said...

I project end of July 2009 but would love to be proven wrong for an earlier surprise! We love you!

Hanne's said...

The anonymous would be us, your Hanne pals :)

Alison said...

Okay so let's totally do a poll!!! I think there is a website where everyone can enter their guesses...I will totally donate one of our cool family tiles to the winner! What do you think???

GuinnessandKillian said...

Alison - I'll poke around and see if I can find a poll that let's folks fill in answers and we'll see if we want to set on up! :)