I'm sure you've all been losing sleep concerned about our rug update.
We've decided on one, online, but I'm not describing it or telling you about it until we get it and take a pic of it in the room, assuming we like it. Not sure when I'll order it since we owe some state taxes (boo, hiss!) and it might have to wait until we can squeeze it out of the household budget. But, we have our sights on one and will order it soon!
Happy Easter and all that...bye for now.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you check Penney's Outlet? I got my son's there for about $50, it is a braided oval rug. I know there is one close to where my sister lives in Lenexa. It is hit or miss.
My friend had a rug designed for her daughter's room. It is the flag of Kazakhstan. It is SUPER cool, especially if you know what the flag of Kaz looks like. Hahaha!
Hope you had a great Easter.
Post a Comment