Brian and I read it last night and I got goosebumps. I can't wait to be able to write an inscription inside, once we know if this is Hope's book or if it's Jackson's.
Here are some of my favorite lines - I'm not plagiarizing; full credit goes to the author, Marianne Richmond:
- "Mama," said Barley. "Tell me again how I'm your wish come true."
- "Did you wish for me all day, Mama?" Barley asked. "Or only when the stars were out?" "All the time," said Mama softly. "I wished for you with my morning coffee, and when I made my bed. I couldn't get my wish for you out from in my head."
- "Did you imagine me to look exactly like I do?" asked Barley. "You, Barley, are more beautiful than I ever dreamed," said Mama.
There are more wonderful words in this book...and Brian and I cannot wait until we tuck our little one between us and tell him or her about how they are our wish come true.

2 comments:
Sounds like a good book! I may have to get it for my kiddos. I didn't know you had picked out names! :)
Wow, that sounds like a great book. I love children's books, especially regarding adoption.
Post a Comment