Friday, October 17, 2008
Day-to-day days
We continue to wait for the all-important I171H approval from the federal government. Until then, there isn't much adoption-wise we can do. So, we go to our day jobs each day, I go to my second job some evenings and weekends and Brian helps a friend with a home remodel. I'm enjoying my favorite season and dreading turning on the heat for the first time. The house is getting a bit...brisk...but the doggies are troopers and we're getting out the blankets for the beds - human and canine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Holly -
Does your 171 have to be turned in with your dossier before you receive a referral? We applied for ours too and are still waiting (of course) but don't need it to travel on the first trip.
Kim
Hi, Kim. I thought our agency documents site indicated that it was required with our registration paperwork...but most of my online friends say that they didn't require theirs until just prior to court. So...I've sent an e-mail to my consultant to verify! I'd hate to be waiting to submit paperwork when I can actually be submitting away!
Gotcha. The whole process is so different from 2005 when we adopted Noah. There were no "registration documents." You just did the whole dossier and waited. I think I will enjoy this much more! :)
Post a Comment