Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One down, two to go! Interview 1 in the history book

I get to put a check mark next to something! I get to put a check mark next to something!

Today I had my one-on-one homestudy interview with the social worker (referred to below as Social Worker B)...and Brian made his interview appointment for Monday afternoon. AND we scheduled the actual homestudy part of the interview (when Social Worker B comes to the house to make sure we live where we say we do and actually talks to us as a couple instead of two separate individuals) for Saturday, Aug. 16.

It feels so nice to be DOING again, and to have actual dates to be working toward. I enjoyed speaking with Social Worker B today and was even more nostalgic for my childhood, as she asked lots of questions about growing up. What was discipline like? How did you express affection? So, the first thing I did upon leaving was call my Mom and ask her if her ears were burning!

Today Bri went for his TB test, too, so he gets a GOLD star for the day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Cool! Glad it went well. Aug 16th is just around the corner!!!