Not much to update adoption-wise; we're awaiting The Packet from our agency (fingers crossed for the mail tomorrow) that is specific to the Russia program so we can begin (um, I can begin) to really plan. But, have no fear, the blog isn't stagnant!
I've added some new features to our friendly blog. On the right side of the page you'll now see a section called "The Lingo." This is where I'll add terms and phrases specific to adoption so that when I talk the talk you can follow along!
I've also added a section called "A History of Events" that will list major milestone dates - it will be interesting to see how fast or how slow this one changes! Also you'll now find a listing of the blogs that I read - I'm starting to read more blogs specific to Russian and international adoption and when I find favorites I'll add them!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment