Thursday, January 10, 2008

A needling kind of day

We have one successful stim shot under our belts - or under mine, at least! We just finished with the first stim shot and all was fine! What was not fine this evening was my first attempt at knitting. I was HORRIBLE!

For those of you who know knitting, you'll recognize that you go from casting on to knitting, and eventually likely adding purling in. It literally took me more than an hour to kind of get the hang of casting on, and I had to fight the urge to leave the class I was in early. I didn't want the teacher to think it was her fault that my brain won't wrap that way!

Having the day off gave me the opportunity today to see my good friend, Ali, who has become an independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay. If anyone out there wants a consult from a really, really fun woman (and some pampering, too, in testing some Mary Kay products), let me know and I'll connect you. Ali did the readings at our wedding and now lives in the duplex where I lived for years! Ali came over and let me try all sorts of great stuff and then we got to go to lunch and gab all about her engagement!

If anything really exciting happens in the next few days I'll post; otherwise, the next real event is a Tuesday a.m. check to see if we can see the beginning of any follicles and check hormone levels!

Hope you're all great!

No comments: