Though it's mean to gloat with my husband sitting next to me and reading as I type, I'm going to -- I'm off work for a long time! Woo hoo! Gloat!
Tomorrow is my first day of vacation time for our IVF journey. If all goes well, according to plan, I won't go back until Feb. 4. I was lucky to have a big string of vacation days in my bank, and we just decided I'd likely be far less stressed and much more "IVF calm" if I didn't have to worry about all those silly work details daily. Plus, I'll have to go in for appointments and procedures, and it's just easier to not have to worry about work in the midst of all of that.
So, special thanks to my work co-hort Susan for holding down the MarCom fort while I'm gone and for being so supportive!
I'll post again tomorrow after our important appointment and let you all know when I know if we're thumbs-up to continue to stims on Friday or if Mother Nature is being mean and making us wait this cycle out. I have every reason to believe we'll get that thumbs-up and am excited to hear that officially from the doctor. We'll leave that appointment a bit lighter in the wallet, but we'll be taking another important step!
And, Brian, I won't have to go back to work!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for setting up this blog. What a great option for all of your curious, anxious friends. My thoughts are with you and Brian as you start this portion of your journey. All the best.
Post a Comment