Yes, it's been weeks since I posted.
Yes, we have another first-day-of-school girlie here.
Tonight is preschool eve for Hope. I promise to post pics soon (I hesitate to say tomorrow night, but soon) of both girls. It's just all so crazy. By the time one of us picks up the girls from their in-home daycare, get home, throw dinner down their throats (it feels like it's that fast sometimes!), do the bath and bed routine and then get them to sleep, we're beyond exhausted ourselves. I honestly don't know how people do it. Sometimes I wonder that we didn't "stretch" enough as parents since they're adopted - that we didn't build our strength as parents with them while they were babies and now that we have them home (for more than a year!) we are behind the stamina 8 ball. I feel as though I'm babbling.
Anyway. Pictures later. Or someday.
Until then, here's to our big girl, Hope, starting preschool!
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
By NO way are you behind the 8-ball... that sounds completely normal to me! I sometimes feel that way and my kids are teenagers! It cycles throughout childhood. You're doing a great job, Holls!
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment