Tomorrow is K Day. Leah will get on a bus from daycare (which I'm not freaked about because Ms. Sheryl will make sure she's good to go) and then go to school. I tell myself she'll be fine there - she is beyond excited to go and really, really thrives in the structure that school (or at least preschool last year) provides - but I have to trust that people will take care of her and make sure she's OK. I didn't think it would bother me...all summer I've been so excited about school...but now that it's here all I can think of are the scary parts, for me!
And I came home tonight to find I hadn't plugged the CrockPot in and, therefore, the chicken was not cooked.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! They are growing up so fast and are so cute. I hope Leah has a great first day of kindergarten.
How did the 1st day go? My hardest part was sending my oldest to preschool. Kindergarten was a breeze. I dropped her off at her classroom with a kiss. She said bye and that was it. First grade, I dropped her off at her class with a kiss. Second grade, I'm dropping her off at the corner curb b/c she knows how to get there Mom...I still give her a kiss and send her on her way. I'll be sad when she is to old for a kiss before school. I hope her 1st day went well. :)
Becky
Post a Comment