Hope, at our church's egg hunt yesterday. That's a bunny on her face.
Little Leah, the sunflower.
The next series makes me laugh. it's this morning. The hats don't quite match the outfits, but you HAVE to wear an Easter hat when you've got one! Scroll quickly and it's almost like video!
Now back to non-series pics.
Look closely at the window. Do you see Killian?
I already imagine their toys playing together, a la Toy Story. Now that their Easter baskets from my parents contained a Buzz and a Woody (the girls are HUGE TS fans!), I'll really imagine it!
Yes, she was saying, "Infinity!" along with Buzz.
Hope, surrounded by new markers, with a self-created artistic work bench of little Easter boxes from my aunt, which they got yesterday.

1 comment:
I love the girls in their Easter hats! :) Looks like they had a blast.
Post a Comment