Thursday, February 10, 2011

So ready for spring

We, like practically all of the US it seems, got more white stuff this week and the actually temps were in the negatives...and don't get me started on the windchill. I'm beyond done with winter. Brian was a rock-star dad last weekend and took the girls out the backyard and built them snow slides and they had such a great time sliding down them!

Despite the (occasional) fun that winter provides, we're all ready for spring. Both girls are pretty much climbing the walls. It's starting to stay a bit lighter later but that just makes me dream of days when we can all come home, play in the backyard, grill some burgers, sit on the deck and get our hands in some dirt with flowers and veggies.

And, yeah, I realize it's only Feb. 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We actually got been above freezing today and melted a lot of the snow. Long lines at the car wash, melting snowmen and wet dog feet on the carpet... I love the signs of Spring!
Love ya,
Julie