Last week I wrote about wanting spring, and this week, especially today, we've had a taste! Today it was in the mid-70s! In Kansas! In February!
You can sense my excitement.
The girls and I took the dog to the park late this afternoon and a good time was had by all. Then we came home and played in the backyard. Hope's ball-kicking skills have really improved in the months since we were last outside! Leah took the time to swing, swing, swing!
While we were out I peeked in the flower beds...and saw some green stuff! Barely, but there!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ah yes if sure felt like spring! We went outside to check on our fish pond and my...have the fish grown! They found something to eat this winter because they are longer and fat!
Fresh air does the body and soul good!
Becky
While we didn't get to the 70's we did into the 50's a couple of times this week. However, we've still got about 10 inches of white stuff on the ground. And now they're predicting somewhere between 2 and 15 inches more come Sunday and Monday. I love Minnesota in the winter! :-)
Post a Comment