Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inside a month

I simply. cannot. believe that Christmas is already a month ago, in five days. Yikes. We're busy over here with all sorts of stuff. Yesterday brought about 8 or 9 inches of white stuff which means a snow day which means I actually got two girls to take a nap in the afternoon since we had an afternoon in which to take a nap! So now, here are some Christmas pics!


 Candy necklace in the stocking.
A train set.

 Rubber duckies.
 Elmo, Elmo, Elmo.
Harmonicas.

For our art!  

 Santa remembered Killian!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! So glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

Can I ask a really random question? What kind of a dog is Killian? Are there some more pictures of him already on your blog? I ask because he looks similar to one of our dogs - a mutt that we're forever trying to figure out what kind of dog he is :).

Anonymous said...

I keeping checking for updates and I don't see any. You must have had a busy month or not busy at all! :) Hope all is well.

Becky

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm not awake yet!
We got our little one a train set and she LOVES it! The older one even plays with it! :)
Happy Monday!

Becky