Friday, November 12, 2010

What we've been up to

Hope's on the couch with Killian, who has more than a few fall stickers attached to her fur. Leah's watching Sesame Street and we're having a kind of lazy morning before getting dressed and running a few errands before Leah's school. Or not. It's rainy and errand running with a 3- and 4-year old really doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me. I think maybe some stuff will wait!

And that just about sums up what's been going on around here...nothing spectacular..but that's what I've craved for years! Nothing special, other than being a family! No hoops to jump through or calls to follow up on or people to beg for help. Just a house with doll storllers in the living room, a Little People Thanksgiving display all amiss on the coffee table and Oscar being a grouch. Heaven.

The girls had their first dental appointments this week and did awesome; Leah apparently has the world's most beautiful mouth! The dentist took one look in Hope's and said, "She'll need braces at 12."

It seems like a quiet time for everyone right now. Most of the blogs I follow have been about as silent as me this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the life of normalcy. Sounds heavenly, especially after all the hoops you've jumped through! Enjoy!
Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

I think this is a warm welcome after what you have been through the past 2 years getting to this point! Enjoy it while it lasts. The rat race is about to begin! I can't wait to put up our tree!

Becky