We have no computer file yet with the title of Girls - November 2010. I fully expect we'll take plenty of Thanksgiving photos and will have a file to make then, but right now we're just living our day to day and I haven't had the camera out.
I'm loving it.
Language is taking leaps and bounds around here. We're getting full English sentences and only occasionally hear a Russian word. Of course, now that they're understanding more that means that we hear lots of, "Hope angry, Mama," but self expression is good, right? :)
The other big thing is an OBSESSION with the first letters of their names so we hear lots of yells in the car when we pass places like Hobby Lobby. "Mom! An H for Hope! AND an L for Leah!" Yesterday at Costco Hope kept saying, "H" for Hope and I kept saying, "There's no H in Costco." Then I realized she was seeing the smaller H in Wholesale, underneath the big Costco. These girls keep me on my toes, which is definitely good!
We're talking a lot about Thanksgiving...how on earth is this only a week away? Though I love this holiday I'm amazed at how quickly November has gone. I'm sure the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas will just fly! We (OK, I, since this is the first holiday home and traditions are now being developed!) cannot wait to make construction paper ring garlands, do their advent calendars, play with the Little People nativity and talk about Baby Jesus along with Santa, watch how they handle the tree, etc.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Holly and Brian,
I am catching up on your blog and am so THRILLED for you and your beautiful family! I know you guys had a very long wait, but look at you now with TWO beautiful girls. Congrats, a little late:)
Jana
Have you guys taken a family portrait yet? I'd love to see it.
Post a Comment