Saturday, May 29, 2010

The week that was

Goodness; I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted! THANKS for all the great tips and advice. I've got all sorts of good stuff added to my list of things to get during our 10-day return to the US between court and custody.

This week was good; got lots of stuff done. I'm hopeful that it's all going to come together perfectly during this upcoming week and that by this time next week we'll just be breathing deeply until we leave and not running around like crazy. We're paperchasing a few pieces and fulfilling a few last-minute requests from the judge that have added an extra layer of complexity, but we're approaching them with a positive, calm attitude and doing our best to get everything done. We will, however, continue to accept good thoughts and prayers to help us in these efforts! :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Best wishes as always Holly! I'll have to look up the russian translation for "Rainforest Cafe" ha! LUL!