Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Here's to a better day

Today has got to be better.

The fax went through, this morning, finally.

It's my wonderful Mama's birthday, so we get to celebrate HER.

Friends reached out yesterday, offering shoulders and brainstorming how they might be able to help. So take that, universe. You might be crapping on us right now but our friends are standing with us. I hope that tells you something.

We're doing all we can, we know that. It just doesn't feel like enough, but it's all we can do.

5 comments:

Tracey and Chuck said...

Hoping for a better day for you!!! Our hearts are breaking for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear the news when the girls are coming HOME!!!!!

Amy Schroeder said...

Here's to a speedy reply from your fax! Your attitude shift is inspiring, your girls will be so proud of all their parents have done!!

amy said...

It's definitely your turn for some good news... I am hoping & praying for y'all!!!

Corinne said...

I totally understand how frustrating it is too redo redo and redo some more!! I do hope you are at the end of the paperchase and get your girls soon!

SWRunningMom said...

думать вас падуб
"Thinking of you Holly!"
I found this cool babel fish translator :)

I know. I KNOW this is frustrating. Keep jumping through the hoops. Keep stalking, calling in favors, Heck! Call Brownback's office again. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes... You can do it!

LUL!