Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So far so good

Things seem to be OK so far with our latest round of documents. I sent them to our agency in St. Louis and the electronic scans have been sent to our agency staff in Tver. Even though our agency staff has seen my scans of these documents, it's always good when they see the "official" scans and report that they see no problems. Our agency has had to ask a department in the state of Kansas for a couple of letters to verify the authenticity of all of our apostilles (yeah, like I could forge those!) and then they will be on their way to Russia. I've heard a rumor that the judge is on vacation, returning the first week of April, though this is unconformed. We really hope that immediately upon her return we hear about a court date. And, her being gone right now really doesn't slow us down any, since our documents need to get sent to Russia and then be translated before they can be filed with court.

No comments: