Gentle readers, the latest batch of apostilled documents is on the way to our agency and will arrive in St. Louis by noon tomorrow for our agency processing. I got our US medicals back this a.m. (love, love, love the doctor's office!!) and ran to Topeka for my friendly state employee, Georgia, to apostille them all. I used the trip to eat (again!) at a Topeka drive-in that I remember fondly from my childhood and then headed back to our KC 'burb to overnight the documents.
Please join me in praying that these pass the judge's muster and that she gives us a court date. Seriously. Pray. I mean it.
After our huge snowfall on Saturday, weather has returned to more reasonable conditions. It's funny to see the springy-green grass under the melting snow; usually when the snow melts the revealling grass is all grey and brown! This has me laughing - there is snow on the ground and the ice cream truck just rolled through the neighborhood. Ha!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Prayers headed your way! :o) (From our Bible study group, too!)
Sarah
can't believe you saw an ice cream truck today.....how funny. A bomb pop sounds actually really good right now.
Love,
Hanne's
We have been praying for you and will continue. Hang in there!
Uncle Jim and Aunt Willy
Post a Comment