1. want to write or type the word apostille again. But I'll have to.
2. like to wait. But I'll have to.
3. feel comfortable relying on other people for the truly important matters. But I'll have to.
4. thought it would be this hard. I knew it would be hard, but I'm feeling truly pushed the emotional max.
We believe that we're not going to get a court date until a few more pieces of paperwork are complete. We're doing our best to push them through but, of course, don't have the control we'd like to be able to have them complete as quickly as we'd get them complete if we didn't have to wait on other people.
I didn't want to post a negative update, which is why I haven't updated at all. But, many people are following our journey and ask what's going on, so that's the scoop. On the upside, I took a walk today (it's amazing how some sun and just a few degrees make a huge difference) and saw a fat robin.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi. Let's do lunch. Get out, vent, scream, and cry. :o) When works for Thai? Thinking of you.
-Sarah
You can post how you are feeling even if it is negative. This is about a journey that has its ups and downs. Let us cheer you on during your bad days.
Hang in there, Holly - you're in the home stretch now. Many, many folks that have traveled before you have experienced the same thing. When you hold your beautiful girls in your arms again you will have all but forgotten the bumpy journey that led you to them.
I'm sorry that things are moving too slowly....I'm sending some prayers and positive vibes your way!
Couldn't have said it better myself... Amen to all of it. I'm between trips too and getting so frustrated with delays and things that I can't control. I hate knowing that I do everything with the highest sense of urgency and the agency... meh... if we miss the courier... we miss the courier no biggie (not knowing there is a long weekend in Russia coming up and that the facilitator will be gone for a week in Moscow meaning missing the courier by a few hours means a week + delay for me... so MEH my butt!!!). Sorry... I digress... but I get it - I really do. Here's to it all being over and this part being a distant memory we don't hear or feel anymore because we're too busy raising our kids. Amen to that too... Hang in there... and if all else fails, try the lobotomy... I hear it might help :)
Thai sounds like a great place to vent/scream/cry.....let's GO!!
Missing you,
Grace
I am with you. The time between visits is the worst. The waiting for a court date is awful. But you need to vent - you need to get it out. Just letting you know from past experience it does help to talk about it. When you have the girls with you believe it or notyou will forget about the wait and the frusration you are now dealing with. Thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!
Post a Comment