Sunday, January 24, 2010
Still here!
I'll bet you thought we fell off the face of the earth. Not so much, just not a lot to talk about on the adoption front. Made some progress last week and hope to maybe get the final documents we need to do done this week and off to the agency so all we "have" to do is wait for the background checks to come back. Fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's great! Is your Feb court date still on?
Hi Holly and Brian!
I'm very new to blogging, I'm not sure if I am doing this right. I have been watching your blog for a couple of weeks. We have been assigned the Tver region two weeks ago and we are starting our registration documents. Our agency is CHI too.
I was wondering if you felt like you were starting all over again when you started your registration for the Tver region? It seems like I have to do all the same documents over again for the new notary affirmations. Are you glad you selected the Tver region? If so, why?
We are so excited that we have a region, but we are frustrated that we need to redo so many documents.
I am so excited for you guys. It sounds like your first trip to meet your two girls went great. I'm so glad for you. I also want to wish you luck with your Feb court date.
Thank you for any advise you can offer.
Tina
glad to see the new blog up! We got our finger/toes/eyes/legs/hair crossed for you both :)
-Hannes
Post a Comment