Monday, January 18, 2010

A breather kind of day

With today being Martin Luther King Jr. day, federal offices are closed - so, we're taking a breather of a day in regard to fretting about our FBI documents. My psychology is strange - knowing that there's nobody in the office to work on our documents is easier for me than thinking about them sitting in a bin, waiting, while work goes on around them! We need to send some paperwork in to ask for some senatorial assistance in pushing the documents through, but we'll send that in tomorrow since today is a holiday.

Fresh day, fresh week. (Come on, I'm trying!)

2 comments:

Shelly and Steve said...

And I'll be hoping the gvmt workers in Russia don't even have time to breathe as they're working so hard to get to our little one's paperwork!!

But yep, its a rainy day at home for us. Hope the Russian passport office isn't being as lazy as me.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there... Its tough and I've been there. I brought my little girl home in August. Im new to this blogging stuff and should have startd it years ago. I can be reached at SCW4665@AOL.COM if you have any questions. I did 4 trips to Russia and actually enjoyed each and every one.