I know we've been in Russia for days and days, but today is among the most surreal. We were in Red Square! We saw Moscow! Every once in awhile I'd just shake my head and wonder how we came to be here!
This will be a SHORT post because I'm beyond tired. I'll tell you much more about our tour and our wonderful late afternoon/evening when I'm not nodding off at the computer! We hope some pics came out but we were touring after dark and we're not sure if the digital played along well. I did get lovely video, though!
We head home tomorrow afternoon Moscow time and hope the storm on the US East Coast doesn't delay us when we hit JFK Sunday evening. We have to switch airports (JFK to LaGuardia) and then pray that our flight home isn't delayed. We've had a wonderful trip but are ready for home.
That's all for now! I'm going to go look at the lights of Moscow one last time before hitting the hay.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
See you real soon. Be sure to check out the weather before you head out from Moscow...
Grace
Can't wait to hear all about everything! Safe travels home. We love you! -- Sarah & Grady
Post a Comment