I have one 5-hour shift at the second job this a.m. then it's weekend! Bri and I will probably watch a Netflix movie tonight if it arrives in today's mail and I'm stoked that I have stuff in the fridge for a simple taco dinner. Usually I end up in the grocery store AFTER a toy store shift and today I can just come right home!
Tomorrow our dear friend Brandi, her fiance and her girls Paige and Jade are coming over for smoked brisket and beans - I love my smokin' husband (he's smokin' in more ways than one!). I "recruited" Bran to live in the other half of the duplex I lived in and she moved in when Paige was just 3! Now she's 13! Eeek! She was the self-proclaimed junior bridesmaid in our wedding. Her sister, Jade, who I held when she was just hours old, turned 4 on our wedding day and was one of our flower girls; Brandi, of course, was one of "my girls" and had as much fun with Bri and me getting married as we did! Jade's now, of course, almost 4 years older as we got married in 2005. Sigh.
Bring on BBQ and friends!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Netflix and BBQ ... a winning combination!
I enjoy your blog Holly - keep posting!
Post a Comment