Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rargh! My frustration with my own-fault frustrating day!

I have to go to Topeka tomorrow to have our home study addendum documents aspostilled - which, by the way, I didn't remember that I needed to do until the last minute. You'd think that once you do a gazillion (yes, that's the official number of documents we did) documents that you'd remember when you're updating those gazillion documents how things work.

But I digress.

In addition to the home study addendum documents, Bri and I had 2 specific documents that we needed to do for our region. I've had a hard time getting jazzed about doing them, since they're not needed until we go to court and that seems like forever away, but our consultant has said she'd prefer the documents be done and in the file, so we don't have to worry about them later.

Long story short, I had to make two trips to Brian's shop because I made an error on the document and had left the flash drive I'd put the document on at my office, so I had to go back to get it. Blah, blah, blah.

Rargh.

So, tomorrow I'm off to Topeka for the lovely Daisy in the Secretary of State's office to apostille all the docs and then I'll FedEx them to our agency.

And then we wait. Or continue to wait.