Sunday, August 2, 2009
Busy, busy
Brian worked all day Saturday; I ran errands in the a.m. and early afternoon like a crazy woman, then worked at the toy store from 3 to 8. Today I worked from noon to 5 and Brian changed my oil, rotated my tires, washed my car and gave it a double wax job, then stopped to come pick me up at work. Now it's 6 p.m. and we're relaxing together on the couch...finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Holly! That was a neat toy link you sent me...sounds like you work at a cool place!
Now...go relax during the last 3 hours of the weekend!
Hi Holly. I have been following your blog. We are also waiting for our referral from Russia and looks like we are close to the same time period where our dossiers were registered. We are as anxious as you all are and hope for quick referrals.
Have a great week.
Tracey
Post a Comment