Perhaps my improved mood has to do with the fact that I have one 5-hour shift at the second job and then I have the rest of today AND TOMORROW off! And, tonight we're having dinner with a girlfriend of mine from back in the day and her husband; we met when we were 13-year-olds with mouths full of braces and my family moved across town in Topeka. All these years later, we find ourselves living about 7 minutes from each other in the KC metro. I'm sure a post from me tomorrow will fill you in on the wonderful food we ate.
Thanks for understanding that occasionally my posts will be "down" like they were earlier this week. I just have to put those thoughts SOMEWHERE sometimes, in addition to sharing them with Brian of course, and I hope you never feel like, "Oh, there goes Holly whining again." I promise I'll only do posts like that when I'm at my wits' end...which is gonna happen sometimes.
OK...off to check the homemade rum cake that's in the oven!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment