
My Yellow Brick Road didn't lead to Oz, but to home, in good old Kansas. I was in St. Louis on business all week and just got home this afternoon. It is SO good to be home. Good trip, good conversation, good food, good stuff to watch as we were downtown where the All-Star Game is going to be played next week and our hotel was right at the ballpark - my room overlooked it just a little parking lot away. But, as our friend in braids with a little black dog says, "There's no place like home."
And, yes, I just might use Wizard of Oz references on the blog when we travel to Russia. Heads up.
And, yes, I just might use Wizard of Oz references on the blog when we travel to Russia. Heads up.

2 comments:
One of my favorite movies!
Ask your Dad about the time we all went to see the re-re-release of TWOO when we were in Seattle visiting our grandparents. The whole younger Neuman clan went. But then maybe your Dad was too young to remember. I barely do :-)
Post a Comment