I heard from our adoption consultant with news that is both good and somewhat suspect. I'm hoping it's true...if it is, we have to do one...count it, one...new piece of paperwork for our region and our home study agency has to do one. They both entail basically signatures, notarization and getting them apostilled.
I e-mailed the consultant back and said, "Really? This seems too easy!" and asked for confirmation that once these are filed we'll be actively awaiting a referral phone call. Didn't hear back from her yet, but hope to tomorrow.
Tonight finds us going to our Russian class...working on colors, numbers, rooms in homes and general grammar. I'm having trouble with a couple of the colors (like why green starts with a z sound...brain not making any logical links...)
Until later...
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's awesome. I do hope its true. Stranger things have happened. :)
WOOHOO!!! One form--no problem!
Think back to the Reagan years when we were teenagers. ... Who would have ever guessed you'd someday be adopting a child from Russia? This is so great, Holly. Enjoying your blog!
I found the Russian Language hard to get my head around at times. In our class we always seemed to be learning how to say "these keys don't work" or "the lock to our room is broken" it didn't make sense until we got over there and discovered that most of the time something in our room didn't work!
It is hard to believe it when the paper work finally comes to an end, it really becomes a way of life!
Sarah
Post a Comment