Monday, January 12, 2009

Trying to not be frustrated...

I am trying really hard to not get frustrated because I'm so curious where our paperwork stands but I don't know! I emailed our consultant on Friday and didn't hear from her and then followed back up today and didn't hear again. I'm sure she's busy doing legitimate adoption "stuff" for others, but I'm so insanely curious about if our registration paperwork has made its way to Russia or if it's still sitting in Missouri. Fingers crossed that I get a great update tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm with you! I just emailed our coordinator today and asked if she had heard about our dossier. It is very frustrating when they do not get back to you right away. Your questions are just as important as anyone else's, call if you don't hear anything. :) Hoping tomorrow is better!

Alison said...

UGH! The not knowing stinks! I am a little obsessive so I would blow her phone up with calls until she answers!! :)

Unknown said...

Fingers are crossed Holly!