Thursday, January 22, 2009

My boys

My two boy loves, Brian and Guinness, are now both on the floor sleeping. Brian is snoring, with his arm around Guinness, who is out like a light after his traumatic day at the vet having a dental done and a strange lumpy non-malignant thing (that is the formal, medical term) removed from his chest.

I'm so incredibly, over-the-moon relieved that Guinness is OK after his dental. I was dreading it. My boy is 10 and his teeth have always been bad, but he came through with flying colors. He is SO dopey (even more than usual!) tonight and I'm so glad he's home. It was such a nice night at home after days (yes, days) of me fretting about the dental.

So I had two martinis. So I just typed martinos. Relief ensues. All is right with the world. Literally.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad your boys are ok! (Can you catch a pic of them sleeping?)

Alison said...

Did you say martini???? Count me in!!! I could definately use one after a whirl wind day with two toddlers!!

Kim said...

We have to get Koda's teeth done too, or so they say. Glad G is okay and you enjoyed your martini's. I am a fan of apple martini's. :)

I gave you a blog award on my blog, check it out.

Unknown said...

Those sound like some good martinos!

Been meaning to tell you, I think our new dog Honey is part greyhound. I am not kidding. I'll have to send you a picture.