Our documents SHOULD be out of the state of Missouri now on their way to Moscow. Our consultant reported yesterday that she was dropping them at the shipping facility on her way home from work. I plan to follow up with her today to understand exactly where they are going and what happens next. I THINK they are going to the adoption agency office in Moscow for them to determine a region assignment for us, when we do more region-specific paperwork.
But, I'm not sure if I THINK this because it's true or because I've dreamed it up, so I'm getting clarification.
I'm so happy the documents aren't sitting on a desk in Missouri (and I REFUSE to focus on the fact that they've been there for almost a month - having arrived there 19DEC! I keep reminding myself that the holidays in the middle had everything totally shut down.).
Workouts continue; tried yoga last night and am going to add that and/or pilates (need to do research) in one night a week. Wednesdays are work-out days off as we start a Russian class next week and the other 5 days will be cardio and weight training.
It's Friday - but I work at the toy store tomorrow afternoon and noon to 5 on Sunday, so I'm looking forward to about 6 p.m. on Sunday when I can relax!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YES! Good news, glad the dossier is moving. You are right, it would have sat in Moscow if they mailed them in December. At least this way they didn't get lost among the others and were safe.
Good idea to take Russian. We learned to speak it before Russia and then fine tuned it before Kaz. Each time the in country staff was impressed we knew it and that we made the effort.
Kim
Post a Comment