The US federal government ROCKS!
They have determined that Brian and I are "able to furnish proper care to an orphan or orphans...." Hooray! Today we received our "Notice of Favorable Determination Concerning Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition." We learned that news today when we received our coveted I-171H form from them.
So...now what's next? Now I put the polishing touches on our registration documents and submit them to our agency, who then sends them to their agency in Russia. Then we get a region assignment...and do more paperwork!
My plan all along has been to get that registration paperwork in Russia by Christmas. I might not be able to pull that off exactly, but I shouldn't be far off, if all goes well! Wish me luck!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WOOHOO!!!!!
YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!
You will get those documents in by Christmas, I can feel it. :)
Kim
Good Luck! I know it feels good to have it done
Congratulations! It's going to be a great Christmas for you and Brian. This time next year you'll be doing the Santa thing with your youngster :)
Post a Comment