I left on Monday for a business trip with our I600A submission ready to be submitted...and I came home Friday to learn we'd already been invited to be fingerprinted!
Brian handled getting the docs to the Department of Homeland Security/Citizenship and Immigration Services. Our invitation says to come any Wednesday in the next 84 days between 8:15 and 3 p.m. for fingerprinting; we'll take a look at this week's schedule and see if we can't get it taken care of! I also received some additional paperwork from our home study office that we were awaiting, so we're in good shape!
After the business trip it's definitely great to be home. I love, love fall, so this a.m. we headed to a local pumpkin patch and picked a huge wheelbarrow full of amazing gourds and pumpkins. They are beautiful! Now I just need to arrange them on the straw we bought - but it's HOT today! Almost 90 degrees and right now all I want to do is sit on the couch with Brian! So, for now, that's what I'm going to do!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Woohoo!!!
I love the fall too! Congrats on the fingerprint appointment!
Post a Comment