Not much adoption-wise to fill you in on. I'm working hard to be calm, cool and collected about "stuff" that's out of my hands right now, namely the paperwork our references and parents have to fill out for our home study. I think many of them are turned in (you all rock!) and others are in the works (you all rock, too!) and we're awaiting word on what's next.
We have a former foster dog with us this week while her family's on vacation. She is such a sweet girl. She went by many names when she was here (our adoption group called her Candy, which didn't work for me, so I called her Annie and then Niblet because she's such a little thing), but now her name is Maya. She has been to visit numerous times since she went to her forever home and she has grown up SO much! She has settled in perfectly this time around. I came home for lunch yesterday and they were all miffed that I'd woken them up! Ah, the life!
I'll keep you updated when and if we hear more about adoption stuff. I'm handling the "out of my control" stuff pretty well, but if anyone has mantras, chants, prayers or other suggestions I definitely won't turn them away!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment