Good gravy life is crazy. It's run-run-run all day and then by the time the girls are in bed I can hardly spell my own name, let alone update the blog! Halloween was wonderful - we had a cheerleader (Hope) and mermaid (Leah) and this third Halloween they had the act down! They didn't grab huge handfuls of candy like last year and they didn't have to be prompted like the very first year.
We're deep into nightly homework and reading charts, spelling tests and 100-day posters. Tonight backpacks brought home some kind of family turkey/Thanksgiving project and instructions for sending some kind of container that can be turned into a drum. We don't have the girls in any evening activities because we just don't have the bandwidth and we have them in bed by 7:30 or so each night and occasionally I catch some flak for that from other moms (not my friends, of course!) but I seriously don't know how we could add it in at this point.
There goes the timer that tells me I have a kitchen chore. Until later!
Friday, November 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment