March is lamb-ish and lion-ish and we're swinging in between 65 degree days and 25 degree days. The girls are quite confused about why we can't can't take Killian for a walk at the park every day.
This is what I'm listening to right now.
"You need to be quiet back there," is what Brian said to the supposed-to-be-sleeping girls.
"Why?" says Hope, who says that to everything these days.
"Because it's late," responds Papa.
"No, it's not late," Hope retorts.
And now we've returned to the quiet.
We've moved past 3 to 3.5 and from 4 to 4.5 Leah has her kindergarten roundup on April 1 and I just signed Hope up for preschool for next school year. They're starting to grow out of their current-sized clothes and I doubt much of last year's warm-weather stuff will fit when I get it back out!
Here are a few pics of some Hungry Hungry Hippos.
I'm not sure if Brian was laughing or simply defeated.
Cuddling in just-out-of-the-drier blanket and duvet cover. Hope had a bloody nose this a.m. and they were all cuddling under the still-warm duvet and blanket before the bed was remade.

1 comment:
Daddy with his little girls... there is nothing cuter!
Post a Comment