We wondered what they'd think of trick-or-treating and we started them out with my parents next-door-neighbors. After the routine (ring door bell, say the words, accept the candy, say thank you) were complete, the first word out of Leah's mouth was an excited, "MORE!" So more she got.
Here are some pics. The first one pretty much sums up the happiness of the evening!
Now it's on to discussions of Thanksgiving. My mom got them an absolutely adorable Little People Thanksgiving set, and a harvest tractor set, and the jack-o-lanterns have been replaced by turkey stuff over here. We'll put some leaf decals on the windows as soon as I can find the bag. I cleaned out the car the other day and brought the bag in and can't find it! It's driving me CRAZY!
Thinking ahead (but according to the stores and music on the radio I'm way behind) - does anyone have a source for personalized Christmas stockings they adore? I have a few places I'm considering but wondered if anyone had purchased personalized stockings they loved and were willing to share the source.

4 comments:
Our personalized Christmas stockings came from Lilly's Kids. They are nice and roomy and have held up for many years now.
The girls are adorable!
A Grandma got our boys Pottery Barn Kids personalized stockings. They're very cute and durable.
We got our from Lilly Vernon a catalog mailer. We've got several things from them and have had them for years. We like them. It is time for us to get new stockings since Abby is here and will notice she doesn't have one like the rest of us. I just have to find one we all like.
I'm so glad they had fun on halloween! Abby gave them pathetic looks and they'd give her more candy!
Becky
Hi! I am thrilled you had a lovely weekend! Try http://www.etsy.com/shop/BGLD?ga_search_query=bgld&ga_search_type=seller_usernames or pottery barn for stockings. LUL! Tiff
Post a Comment