Brian came home from a friend's house the other night with Halloween gift bags for the girls - which I used to do for their girls, so it especially warmed my heart. I hadn't had a chance to give them to the girls until this a.m. They are still in their PJs and plopped down on the kitchen floor (where I took them to hide away the chocolate in the bags, quickly so the dog wouldn't get to it!) where they had a great time looking at what was inside!
It made me laugh because in their PJs it looked like they were into Christmas stockings, with bats and spiders and pumpkins. And, the bags had little granola bars in them, which were perfect since I was out of bananas, which they usually get first thing!
Thanks, Bran, Paige, Jade and Dan! We love you!
Stickers. All is well with the world.
I had to hold Leah's eye closed to help her see into the small kaleidescope and now she's doing it, too!
1 comment:
How precious! They will know just what to do when Christmas comes! Your girls are just getting too cute! They are just sweeter all the time. It is fun watching them grow! :) Thanks for sharing your family with us!
Becky
Post a Comment