The Russian judge GRANTED our adoption petition after our appearance before her today!!!! Now we only look FORWARD as we plan to bring our daughters home!
We return home Friday to wait out a mandatory 10-day period before we can return to Russia to file for passports in their NEW names! Exact custody dates are still a bit TBD. THANK YOU for all of your prayers and good thoughts; I swear I felt you all in court with us today. More details to follow; for now we're just enjoying our good news and shedding the stress of the past weeks.
YYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Yeah! Doesn't feel adiquate. I'm so happy for you both. -Alana
Hoot hoot! Go celebrate!!! Congrats!
Sorry , too excited to remember to type my name, that last one was from me! Yea, yea, yea!!!
Amy Schroeder
WOO!!! I'm so thrilled to hear this news finally! YAYAYAY! PPT for your travels and a speedy return to Kansas as a family of 4!
Outstanding news! I am so happy for you, Brian and, of course, the girls. Safe travels home. See you soon. -Susan
Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Finally! So thrilled for you both. Enjoy the next 10 days of quiet and get plenty of rest. Your life is getting ready to change in ways you never could have imagined. All good!
xoxo!!
Oh, happy, happy,dance!!! I'm so thrilled!!! PTL! Fun times ahead!
Welcome to this new adventure called parenthood. It is when you never sleep soundly again, but it is worth it!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. Can not wait to see a picture of your 2 cutties!!
BETH
Yipeeeeeee.....YAHOOOOO......
Imaging us jumping up and down wildly for you both and the girls!!
Lots to do when you get home :)
love,
Hanne's
I have goosebumps from reading your blog entry today. No words I can say can even sum it up. So very very happy for you guys! Congrats!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more!
All RIGHT!!! Terrific news!! Looking forward to meeting our new grand-nieces when we get down to see you guys and your Mom and Dad in the next month or so. Bet "Grandma" and "Grandpa" are ecstatic :-)
OH HOLLY!!!!! To say I'm happy for you you all just seem to be enough. There is goodness in this world and there is so much reason to celebrate. I will baske in your happy ending for the moment and have hope for our happy ending :o) Can't wait to hear more later.
AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I ditto Gloria with the goose bumps!!! So excited for your family and can't wait to see the posts where you have the girls and are headed home where you ALL belong together!!!!
AWESOME ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!! So, so, so happy for you... been checking your blog constantly! I just can't wait to see pictures of your little girls :) Safe travels and hoping your time between trips goes by fast!
That is WONDERFUL news!!1 I have been following your story the whole time and know you have had to be very patient. Enjoy this time--maybe you should treat yourself to the restaurant at the hotel. :)
Holly and Brian,
This is the most wonderful news I've heard in a long time!!!!! Kim sends his congratulations too. :)
Donna
I've been following you guys and am so happy to hear you are in the home stretch. Brought a smile to my face today! Congrats and continued best of luck. -- Holly Lawton
I have been waiting so stinkin' long to read that!!! So SO happy for you, Brian, and the girls!!!
Congratulations!! I have been waiting to read of this post. I cannot reprint the thoughts that ran through my mind after your posting of the outcome of the last trip.
Your waiting period will fly by and the real fun starts. BTW - we share the same russian adoption date - with 2 kids from the same region -- 2 years ago!
Good luck and safe journeys
Post a Comment