Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Documents again and again and again

I've received word that new notarizations and apostilles are now being requested for some of our documents. This means waiting for the originals in Russia to come back, fixing them, getting them re-apostilled, then waiting for our state to provide two support documents required each and every time we send apostilled documents to Russia, then sending them to our agency, then sending them to Russia to be translated then submitting them to the judge.

Bleak, bleak, bleak.

4 comments:

Missy said...

And yet! They still want info from you. And they still know you exist and are waiting. And this part reeeeeeeeaally sucks, but it will eventually be over. And they didn't say "So your documents weren't right, goodbye."

OK, I'll go be a cockeyed optimist over here now, but I'm still thinking of you and praying for you guys every day!

Alison said...

oh my goodness....seriously?!?! One thing about it, you have probably made some nice new friends at the apostille office!!

Anonymous said...

I've decided they need more to do over there. Obviously they have to much time on their hands. Ugh.

Tiffany said...

Holly! I'm sorry to hear this. UGH!WTH! :(

We will keep praying this all works out and that in June when we come to OP for a wedding, we'll finally have our Rainforest Cafe Lunch with you all AND the girls! LUL!