Monday, March 29, 2010

Tick....tock....tick....tock

I feel like time has slowed down and.................is......................going...................really....................slowly. All I can do right now is hope that our documents are either on their way or will be soon on their way to Russia for translation and to be filed with the judge. I hope to learn more this week about all of that. In the meantime, we just kind of ..... wait!

Here are a few pics of the room with the artwork on the walls. It's freakin' adorable, in our opinions.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever though about starting an interior designing business....the room is very very charming.
Love,
Hanne's

Jane and Jim said...

Beautiful room! Your girls will absolutely love it!

I just came upon your blog and can truly feel your pain (of waiting). I wish you nothing but the best - 2 kids are better than 1 because they keep each other company, they have the same background to share and tons of other reasons! You will be so blessed with them~good luck in everything.